While you wait
Aurora Tire is in the Heart of Aurora at 180 Wellington St. E. Our waiting room is quiet and comfortable with leather chairs and free wi-fi access, with a pleasant window view our TV is always on ( if you want it).
What to do in Aurora- Why arrange to leave your car when there is so much to do while you wait.
Within walking distance( 3 minutes or less) here is a list of adventures for you.
- Take the GO Train somewhere
- Cafe Deli 365- A genuine Russian style deli with perogis, chocolate, cheeses, and more.
- Baldwins restaurant-Aurora`s friendly Bar and eatery – wood panels and cold brews
- Nino D`versa— A real Italian treat- pasta, veal sandwiches aNd Italian bakery-yummy!!
- Mercury Diner– one of the best diners in all of the Toronto area
- Sheppards Bush– go for a hike, run, walk your dog or simply enjoy the trail
- Bubble Tea– something on the wild side
- Tim Hortons – Wendys
- Aurora Recreation center- go for a swim, workout, take the kids skating- totally first class
- Royal Canadian Legion – we here the beer is cheaper here
- The Chicken Place– Portugese Churrasco Chicken
- Honba Japanese Restaurant– Aurora`s best Korean Sushi Bar
- Royal Woodshop– unique wood mouldings- only in Aurora-add luxury to your home
- Rockstar Spa your lifestyle- there are several spas in Aurora-on Wellington- pampered yourself
- Home Hardware- get those items you know you need while you have the time
- St. Andrews Golf Course- we can definately finish your tires in 4 hours-we`ll even Chauffer you.
- Zooz indoor playground indoor play ground
- M.T.O. office- Aurora, did we mention there is no line-ups in Aurora (awesome!!)
Yes there is more- this is the center of town-if you want to do it-