Service Meets Quality
BF Goodrich A/T-KO2-Aurora-Newmarket
Rated the best All Terrain tire on the market by customers for 2019 BF Goodrich All Terrain A/T KO2 tire in Aurora, Newmarket( L3Y5Y1),Keswick, ON L4P 3E9, Richmond Hill ON l4e2w8, King City Oak Ridges is sold at Aurora Tire. BF Goodrich invented the AT tire category, setting the standard for on- and off-road performance the York Region area.
These tires are excellent for on road – or off road use such as farms or dirt road travel- they are also fantastic in winter conditons.
Benefits of BFGoodrich All Terrain A/T
- Maximum all-terrain traction.
Dual-compound tread and ShoulderLock™ technology with 40% wider shoulder grooves provide increased traction and control in aired-down driving situations
- A bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle.
Aggressive, high-void all-terrain tread design with a choice of distinctive raised white letters or black outline sidewall styling.
- Incredible sidewall strength.
Three-ply polyester carcass delivers stiffer tread area for more precise steering response, better cornering control, excellent puncture and exceptional bruise resistance.
- Designed to last.
Built to improve stress distribution, tread life and resistance to irregular wear.
- The all-terrain that KOs the competition. What it is:The tire that invented the all-terrain category remains the race-winning standard for on- and off-road performance, great mileage and a bold look that transforms the appearance of any vehicle you put it on. Who it’s for: Pickup, jeep and SUV owners who want to step up in looks and true all-terrain on- and off-road performance from their original equipment tires.
- ShoulderLock™ technology (upper sidewall traction bars, 40% wider shoulder grooves): Maximizes “aired down” traction and steering control in deep dirt, mud and sand; provides more aggressive appearance; reduces noise, and minimizes hydroplaning.
- Longer tread life (up to 12%), enhanced resistance to irregular wear and better traction provided by dual tread radius with advanced profile design that improves stress distribution.
- Excellent traction and handling on- and off-road; improved traction, greater gravel wear resistance and decreased stone retention all delivered by aggressive, high void all-terrain tread design with interlocking tread elements, innovative siping and stabilized tread center.
- TriGard® three-ply construction delivers exceptional bruise resistance under the tread and in the sidewall.
- Precise steering response and cornering control, plus excellent bruise and puncture resistance provided by tread-stiffening two full-width steel belts.
- Improved ride