Service Meets Quality
Continental ExtremeWinterContact is designed for winters in the Newmarket, Aurora, Oak Ridges and King City area. A winter studless tire designed for excellent snow and ice traction. Performs superbly on dry and wet pavement in cold temperatures.
As temperatures drop below 7 degrees, so does an all-season tire’s ability to grip the road- translating into longer stopping distances and less driving control. The ExtremeWinterContactTM is built to conquer the road with confidence- even in the coldest winter weathers.
- Compact outside tread with elevated lateral grooves
- Inclined longitudinal grooves
- Maximum void and grip edges in center contact patch with traction ridges in grooves
- High sipe density. Highly flexible compound
- Improved dry handling
- Swift Removal of water
- Excellent traction and braking on snow
- Reduced braking distances in snow and ice